Steam Locomotive A67
A67 is the oldest locomotive on the Ocean Beach Railway. Built in 1873 by Dubs & Co., Glasgow, she left the New Zealand Railways in 1877 to work for a succesion of firms in South Otago. She was donated in 1967 by New Zealand Cement Holdings Ltd. when their Milburn Limeworks closed. This engine has the distinction of being the oldest working locomotive in New Zealand.